We currently have a vacancy for a volunteer Young Members’ Contact.
As the Young Members’ Contact you would help to recruit young members, arrange social activities for them and engage with local students to promote real ale and cider.
What the role involves:
• Initiating ideas to recruit new young members.
• Arranging social events for young members.
• Encouraging young members to volunteer at CAMRA beer & cider festivals.
• Encouraging links between CAMRA, students and student organisations.
• Distributing copies of branch or area magazines, CAMRA materials and posters in places popular with potential young members.
If you would like more information on this role, and would like to become part of the Nuneaton & Bedworth CAMRA committee by representing our Young Members, please contact: ku.gro.armac.notaenun@ofni